|Engine:||EcoBoost 1.5L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT|
|Ext Color:||Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat|
|Int Color:||Charcoal Black|
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat 2015 Ford Fusion SE FWD 6-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 1.5L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 6-Speed Automatic.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 172 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers Ford-Lincoln. Join the thousands of loyal Diers Ford-Lincoln customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can’t wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their car, truck, SUV or van they purchased from Diers Ford-Lincoln. See the world with help from Diers Ford – U.S.A!
* The 2015 Ford Fusion is a hard car to dislike. It offers up style, family sedan practicality, performance, technology and value in one package. That doesn't even include the two hybrid models, bound to appeal to green-driving enthusiasts. Source: KBB.com
* Fuel-efficient turbocharged engines; sharp handling; composed ride; quiet cabin; advanced technology and safety features; eye-catching style; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Ford Fusion has the upscale style and front grille that resemble higher-priced European vehicles, yet with a price tag families will appreciate. The interior has a sleek yet accessible modern look, complemented by shiny angled trim that adds to its edgy feel. Also, the Fusion has been given an assortment of interesting colors, boldly angled front headlights, and exciting new wheel designs. Plus, with engine choices that range from 175 to 240 Horsepower on non-hybrid models, it has the power to add excitement back into your driving. The Fusion comes in 6 trims: the Base S, SE, S Hybrid, Hybrid SE, Titanium, and Hybrid Titanium. The Base S Model includes Ford's SYNC wireless communication system with voice control, 16-inch wheels, an AM FM CD Radio with Auxiliary input and four speakers, tilt steering wheel, and manual climate control. It comes with a 2.5-Liter, 4-Cylinder, Duratec Engine, with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG City and 34 MPG Hwy. The Hybrid model can drive up to 62 mph on electric power alone, and it also switches between the gas and electric motors. Vehicles equipped with the hybrid engine can achieve a combined EPA 42 MPG. More expensive trims give you features like rear air vents, a rearview camera, Sony Premium Sound System with Satellite Radio, leather seats, and a 1.5L or 2.0L turbocharged engine. Plus, look for optional technology like Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, Active Park Assist, Blind-Spot Monitoring, heated and cooled seats, a Navigation System, and the amazing Lane Keeping System. Come drive the 2015 Ford Fusion Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.