|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift|
|Engine:||3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC|
|Ext Color:||Ingot Silver Metallic|
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Ingot Silver Metallic 2015 Ford Taurus SEL FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC
Recent Arrival! 19/29 City/Highway MPG
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* 172 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers Ford-Lincoln. Join the thousands of loyal Diers Ford-Lincoln customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can’t wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their car, truck, SUV or van they purchased from Diers Ford-Lincoln. See the world with help from Diers Ford – U.S.A!
* The 2015 Ford Taurus is classic American big-car motoring, with tons of cargo space, and the kind of driving feel that soaks up hundreds of miles a day without breaking a sweat. The Taurus SHO does so quickly, while the 4-cylinder model saves fuel along the way. Source: KBB.com
* Excellent crash scores; quiet and comfortable ride; humongous trunk; available fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The Ford Taurus has aggressive front and rear styling that signals a high level of precision. With clean sharp lines and a fair share of attitude, this sedan is offered in four models: the base SE, SEL, Limited, and SHO. There are 3 amazing engine possibilities with the Taurus: All models except the SHO have the standard 3.5L V6, with the 2.0L EcoBoost as an option. The SHO gets the exhilarating 365hp 3.5L EcoBoost V6. It combines twin turbochargers with direct-injection technology to deliver 25MPG HWY. A 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission helps deliver plenty of torque for acceleration and passing. All-wheel drive is optional in the SEL and Limited, and standard in the SHO. For fuel efficiency, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine has a best-in-class EPA-estimated 32MPG HWY. Inside, the Taurus is crafted to soothe your senses, starting with soft-touch surfaces throughout. Enjoy the heated and cooled, massaging front seats and a heated steering wheel, available for Limited and SHO trims. Depending on the model you select, enjoy one of the two SYNC systems that come with or are available for your car. SYNC offers possibilities like hands-free calling, Bluetooth music streaming, audio driving directions, a navigation system with touch screen, and more. Taurus comes standard with Anti-lock brakes, AdvanceTrac Stability Control, and Traction Control. The Lane-Keeping System available for Limited and SHO models uses a series of alerts to tell you to re-center the car in your lane if it senses you are in danger of drifting out. The top two trims also have the option of Adaptive Cruise Control that automatically adjusts your speed if there is slowing traffic ahead, and Active Park Assist that can identify spots for you to parallel park and then steer the vehicle into place by itself. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.