|Engine:||3.6L V6 SIDI|
|Ext Color:||White Diamond Clearcoat|
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. White Diamond Clearcoat 2015 GMC Acadia Denali AWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 SIDI AWD, cocoa Cloth.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers Ford-Lincoln. Join the thousands of loyal Diers Ford-Lincoln customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can’t wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their car, truck, SUV or van they purchased from Diers Ford-Lincoln. See the world with help from Diers Ford – U.S.A!
* If you need a vehicle that can haul loads of cargo or carry up to eight passengers (or some combination of the two), but you don't want to sacrifice comfort, safety or economy, the 2015 GMC Acadia SUV makes an excellent choice. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride quality; generous cargo capacity, even behind the third row; seating for up to eight passengers; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 GMC Acadia personifies a never say never attitude with its flexible, accommodating space and functionality. Featuring distinctive, bold lines, a confident stance, the Acadia comes with aluminum wheels and automatic on/off headlamps. Body color moldings keep a sleek uniform look. Additionally, there are roof-mounted luggage rails to make family outings as convenient as possible. The interior of the Acadia features attractive trim accents and a soft instrument panel wrap, as well as soothing ambient lighting accents. Additionally, there is underfloor storage behind the flat-folding third row. Rear Park Assist aids by providing audible warning sounds as the rear of the vehicle approaches an object. That, combined with a Rear Vision Camera, makes those complicated parking situations a breeze. A USB port allows you to connect a supported music device for your listening pleasure. All 2015 Acadia models now include two USB ports on the rear of the center console for charging phones and other portable devices. The Acadia is driven by a 3.6L V6 Engine capable of 281 hp at 6300 rpm. Plus, the torque is more than enough to handle a small boat or trailer. The Acadia also affords you the option of a 6-speed AWD automatic transmission or a 6-speed FWD automatic transmission. The dual exhaust allows for an even exhaust flow and are intentionally turned down to prevent any protrusion from the body. The Acadia gives you the extra peace of mind with its host of safety features. An array of air bags protects you from all angles. The StabiliTrak system aids in driving in low traction situations, to keep you in control at all times. The 4-wheel antilock disc brakes grant you the stopping power that you need. Finally, a tire pressure monitoring system keeps you informed via the instrument panel, so you never have to second guess when it is time for a refill. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.