|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift|
|Engine:||EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT|
|Ext Color:||Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat|
CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat 2015 Lincoln MKZ FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 10031 miles below market average! 22/33 City/Highway MPG
Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 200 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Includes Car Rental and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
Hurry in now and buy with confidence from Diers Ford-Lincoln. Join the thousands of loyal Diers Ford-Lincoln customers who wake up each and every day with excitement in their hearts because they just can’t wait to get out on the open road and experience life to its fullest in their car, truck, SUV or van they purchased from Diers Ford-Lincoln. See the world with help from Diers Ford – U.S.A!
* If you're looking for an attractive sedan, loaded with high-tech gadgets, and putting an emphasis on comfort over performance, then the Lincoln MKZ could be the ticket. That goes double if you want the fuel economy of a hybrid, but don't want to pay a premium for it. Source: KBB.com
* Eye-catching design; high fuel economy from available hybrid model; many standard features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Lincoln MKZ is simply breathtaking from front to back. Its classic split-wing grille and beautiful flowing curves, inspired by a waterfall, are merely an indication of its unique inner workings. If fewer fill-ups appeals to you, choose the standard 2.0L EcoBoost engine. It offers up to 33 mpg hwy with 240hp and 270 lb.-ft. of torque (FWD: 22 mpg city/33 hwy. - AWD: 22 mpg city/31 hwy). For more of a rush, opt for the 3.7L V6. It increases output to 300hp and 277 lb.-ft. of torque, and still offers impressive economy, thanks in part to shutters in the front grille that automatically close at speed to help you slip through the air with less resistance (FWD: 19 mpg city and 28 hwy. - AWD: 18 mpg city and 26 hwy). The Lincoln MKZ also provides a Hybrid option, which gets 38 mpg city and 37 hwy. The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid uses a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery for more power and less weight. In electric mode, it can run up to 62 mph. The 2.0L Atkinson-cycle engine and electric traction motor recharge the battery while you drive. The open spaciousness of Lincoln MKZ is a result of what is not there. For instance: no traditional shifter. Lincoln eliminated the intrusive knob to create a thin center console that flows gracefully through the cabin. Step back and soak in the stunning, floating dual-arch design, inspired by the shape of a calla lily. Lift your eyes to the instrument panel, and you will recognize the rhythmic symmetry of a manta ray. Lincoln eschewed conventional design in interior lighting as well. Illuminated front-door sill plates welcome you. Inside, rear passengers 'swipe' dots of light on the ceiling to activate their reading lamps. Even the door locks are subtle, emitting a red LED glow when locked. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.